Last Updated: Saturday, 28 March 2015 12:05
- To inform and advise members.
- To use members' subscriptions for their benefit.
- To use any donations and grants received for the benefit of members.
- To send out a bi-monthly newsletter, Backchat.
- To provide a catalogue on TNZ website of May Ives script collection, held by Playmarket.
- To engage in dialogue with and provide links to cognisant organisations (listed under Links)
- To provide recognition of service: Life Membership, the Meritorious Service Award and the David Brockett Memorial Award for Backstage Achievement.
- To provide adjudication by engaging qualified adjudicators from ANZDA (Association of New Zealand Drama Adjudicators)