Theatre New Zealand Logo Competition
We are seeking a new logo. This is your chance to get your creative juices flowing and design us an eye-catching logo that reflects our values as theatre practitioners, and makes a bold statement of inclusiveness and represents of our cultural values.
The logo is to be viewed in various formats, e.g. Social Media, letterhead, and Marketing and needs to include options for both Theatre New Zealand and TNZ.
Terms and Conditions
In submitting your design (the “Design”) as an entry to the Theatre New Zealand (“TNZ”) logo competition, you agree to the use of your Design by TNZ for all purposes including for marketing and advertising of TNZ’s services, and you agree to these terms and conditions, and/or warrant to TNZ as follows:
Entry of Competition
1. The competition begins on 1st September 2023. The closing date for entries is 30th November 2023 at midnight.
2. Any fully competent person may enter the competition. Persons aged 16 years old or younger may participate with the consent of their legal guardian.
Use of Design
3. You warrant that the Design is your own original work and does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, any other intellectual property belonging to any third party, or content subject to a third party’s right of publicity or privacy and that the Design therefore does not infringe any rights (including but not limited to copyright) of any third party.
4. As between you and TNZ, you own and will maintain ownership of the Design. TNZ does not and will not own the Design because of your submission of the Design. By submitting the Design, you hereby grant TNZ an irrevocable right and license to use, upload, modify, reproduce, copy, exhibit, distribute, advertise, and display the Design, in any manner whatsoever.
5. The winners will be chosen by the TNZ Executive among following consideration of all entries received. If your Design is selected, notification will be by phone or email, and you will receive a cash prize of $250. No additional compensation will be payable.
6. TNZ may, at its discretion, change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such changes shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. You are responsible for reviewing changes to the competition's Terms and Conditions. No modification of this Agreement shall be binding unless confirmed in writing by TNZ.
7. This is a legal, binding agreement governed by the laws of New Zealand. You represent and warrant that you have the full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement, agree to the Terms and Conditions set out, and that your Agreement to them does not violate any other agreement you have entered into with a third party.